Are you really covered?
Indemnity & Liability Insurance for Fitness Professionals, Trainers, Pilates Practitioners and Instructors, Yoga Teachers and Massage Therapists.
Pulse Pilates & Fitness continues its commitment and support to its valued members and extended professional family with the introduction of the first industry specific comprehensive Professional Indemnity and Public and Products Liability Insurance Cover, complete with a 24/7 free help, support and enquiry facility that provides you access to Pilates/Fitness and Gymnasia Industry active insurance experts.
We GUARANTEE that you will have access to the correct insurance cover that protects you, your business and your clients:
- Policy coverage which is fully compliant with the Insurance requirements of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Policy holders receive FREE LOCUM (stand-in) cover for up to 30 consecutive days when the Policy holder is away from the practice.
- Policy holders are covered for the supervision of any students at no additional cost.
- No excess for all claims.
- Automatic $10 million Combined Public and Product Liability Cover.
- Under free consultation if needed, design your policy to suit your personal Indemnity and Liability requirements.
- Complementary 24/7 enquiry, Information and claim support facility that provides you free access to Insurance experts who are Pilates studio owners with over 30 years experience in the Pilates/Fitness/Gymnasia Industries.
- Streamlined application process through the PULSE website for Quotes and Immediate binding cover, with free consultation and support if needed.
- The Insurance policy risk mechanisms are secured with and by Lloyds of London, a substantial entity in global Insurance.
Our digital application form can be completed:
- online and signed using Adobe Echo sign;
- online, printed, manually signed and returned;
- printed, manually completed and returned.
PLEASE RETURN THE COMPLETED FORM TO: email@example.com
Our duty of care ensures that your information remains confidential.